Friday, January 14, 2011

All in a Hoot

It's not really my intention to do a lot of the shoots inside. However, this time I waited too long, forgetting how early it gets dark right now. It's too bad, today's sky was clear. It's been raining every other day here. Don't get me wrong though, I love the rain. It's one of my favorite parts of being in Northern California. Once I actually make it outside again I will without a doubt make sure to highlight the nature up here. 




I feel like I should properly introduce my little owl friend, who goes most places with me. He was an early Christmas gift from Keaton from a little local store called Essence of Humboldt (I've linked their facebook page because they don't have an actual website). Every time we passed by the store window, I stopped and stared at the owls. They're just so cute, but definitely a little on the pricey side (at least for me-haha). One day we passed by, and I noticed they had a green owl, and it caught my attention even more. Despite the price tag, I decided I would buy it. Keaton and I went back to the store a few days later, and just as I was about to pay for the bag, he jumped in and bought it for me. It's definitely become more of a friend than a bag. I've even named him Elrond. I'm not really a bag person. Honestly, I have fewer than five. I don't really see a reason to buy more when I have Elrond though. 




Photos by Keaton

Dress- Thrifted
Vest- Levi's, purchased at Ross
Belt: F21
Tights: Target
Heels-Modcloth
Purse:  Essence of Humboldt



No comments:

Post a Comment